Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got to get this off my chest.

geogilbert

I know it has been discussed a bit but, I am kinda pissed that Malibu would put out this new 21 VLX and do it the way they did.  Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the boat and all but, why the heck do you call it a VLX and create confusion between a 21 VLX and a 22 VLX. Just call it a VSX or something. 

Sorry, Rant over. 

8 hours ago, geogilbert said:

I know it has been discussed a bit but, I am kinda pissed that Malibu would put out this new 21 VLX and do it the way they did.  Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the boat and all but, why the heck do you call it a VLX and create confusion between a 21 VLX and a 22 VLX. Just call it a VSX or something. 

Sorry, Rant over. 

There is a whole thread about this... A lot of people see your side, others see it as a non-issue. Here you go!

Maybe they look at it like this.... they tried doing that with the Ride series. Maybe even with the Axis line. Ie; creating a price point boat(s) using older technology & using a new name. Maybe using the VLX name, their thinking they can be more successful somehow?

I do know the dealership is getting quite a bit of interest from it.