Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Holley Carburetor rebuild kits?

Jerrybrown931

That's the trouble... no number stamped on the 4 barrel Holley carb.  Comes off of an inmar 310 hp engine... was hoping someone would just know which one it is.  (did not know if they used more then one for this year and engine.)

@Jerrybrown931:  I don't have a Holley on mine, my recommendation would be to call a business that carries rebuild kits (such as Michigan Motorz, Summitt Racing, Jegs) and talk with a tech and they will be able to help you get the right parts.  Maybe even have a couple of pictures you can send them for reference.  There also should be some information if you do a websearch on the Indmar site or even on an alternate forum.  You could also call Indmar, they would be able to help.

Another option:  "Holley Performance Products provides award-winning technical support via phone Monday through Friday from 8AM to 6PM CST, and Saturday from 9AM to 3PM CST @ 270 781-9741"

Edited by Woodski

If your carburetor has removable float bowls on each end,  it is a Holley 4150 carb and the Indmar P/N for the kit is 611015. If  carb is a fishbowl carb ... have to take the entire top off to get at the floats/float bowls, it is a Holley 4010 and the kit is 611022.