Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which Koal?

racer808

I think after reading around a bunch the Ronix Koal sounds like a great next step board for the wife & daughter.  Neither like my inland surfer.  Trying to figure out which one would be best?  I still want to ride it & I am 190lbs.  I want the one that would be best for spinning & other tricks.  

No, they're not close to 190.  They both really like riding our Volt which I ride just fine.  But the sizing I want would be for them, if I can ride it great if not I'll get two sizes if I need to

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Blender, and have friends with boat the Fish and the Thruster.

I wasn't a big fan of the Thruster, but both the Blender and Fish are a blast to ride.  They just have a different feel.  The Fish likes to carve, and the Blender likes to slash.  I'll say that the more experienced riders tend to gravitate to the Blender.  But, if I was to have just one board on my boat I'd probably grab the Fish.