Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

stainless fuel cap$$$$$

Liquidroam

I had the left side gas cap stollen (I know thet are both the same), chain was part of the theft to. Local dealer wants $42 for one, and says install is expensive. I've put to much money in this hole in the water this year. Cry.gif I must be a masikist `cause my heart still beats faster walking to the dock.

anybody know of a inexpensive cap?

I had the left side gas cap stollen (I know thet are both the same), chain was part of the theft to. Local dealer wants $42 for one, and says install is expensive. I've put to much money in this hole in the water this year. Cry.gif I must be a masikist `cause my heart still beats faster walking to the dock.

anybody know of a inexpensive cap?

The cap is about $40 but the install is easy. Just take the collar off of the inside (three screws) and change it out. You can buy a cap at any marine store but the stainless replacement I bought wasn't an exact match and it was still $20... It drove me nut so I went ahead and paid for the new one and keep a spare for the special moments at the fuel dock...

Edited by Lake.OD