Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally did it.

klingsdesigns

Just now, klingsdesigns said:

14102960_10153963705705939_5882893567803

13995491_10153950233380939_3774709982683

Congrats!  I notice a Wisconsin phone number there on the truck.  We would love to have you for our Wake the World event next year :rockon:  Welcome to the CREW!

Just now, BadgerBoater55 said:

Congrats!  I notice a Wisconsin phone number there on the truck.  We would love to have you for our Wake the World event next year :rockon:  Welcome to the CREW!

I will def check it out. 

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

PLEASE show more pics .. that two toned silver/grey is HOT!!  I like it!

Still getting used to it. Last boat was lime green.  Its definitely growing on me though.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, asp13 said:

More on water photos! Loving the colour combination!

I will try and get some with the go pro in the next couple of days.

9 minutes ago, asp13 said:

More on water photos! Loving the colour combination!

14188137_10153986468190939_1716062527559

• Like 4

Sweet boat!  Hope you love your VTX as much as I do mine.  Congrats on the new ride!  Oh........you might catch some criticism for beaching your brand new boat.......

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sixer said:

Sweet boat!  Hope you love your VTX as much as I do mine.  Congrats on the new ride!  Oh........you might catch some criticism for beaching your brand new boat.......

Not from me...... got to use that thing, if there is no lift or pier..... beach that bad boy.....

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sixer said:

First time we took the dog out on it so we figured it was the easiest.  I pulled it in and pushed it out before starting.. Probably wouldnt do it again with the current and the big waves.

7 minutes ago, klingsdesigns said:

First time we took the dog out on it so we figured it was the easiest.  I pulled it in and pushed it out before starting.. Probably wouldnt do it again with the current and the big waves.

Glad to hear, nothing like rubbing that Sand (sandpaper) on the gelcoat!  Boat looks awesome - Don't know if it's the light or what, but the sun with the flake are amazing!  Good choice, and welcome!!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, klingsdesigns said:

Well after about 10 years of wanting a inboard boat I finally did it 3 weeks ago. Got a 2016 20VTX.  Love it.
13912476_10153933859905939_5195102364515

If you ever ski the slalom course with it--I'm curious how it does. I have a 2013 VTX and love as well. It does everything--enjoy

9 minutes ago, Jason63 said:

If you ever ski the slalom course with it--I'm curious how it does. I have a 2013 VTX and love as well. It does everything--enjoy

Never tried skiing before. We surf and wakeboard.  Would love to try pulling someone who does.