Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Service manuals

Does anyone have a 2011 Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV service manual?  I am specifically looking for a wiring schematic of entire boat.  But am interested in a mechanic service manual for entire boat in order to complete any and all fixes that I come across during maintenance season...

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2016 at 9:20 PM, Boone said:

I'm looking for more in depth schematics of boat etc.  something a dealer would have or a certified mechanic.

Any luck?

• 2 years later...

Are these still the best/only resources?  I'd love to find an actual service manual and/or parts manual specific to a 1997 Malibu Sunsetter LX with the Monsoon 320.  I used to always get these for my cars, but I guess you can't buy them for boats?  I broke my leg wakeboarding in 2007 and have neglected this boat since.  But now I'm bringing it back. #moneydowntherabbithole!

Thanks in advance,

Jay

• 1 month later...

I am also looking for a service manual.  I just replaced the engine in my 96 Response and foolishly mislaid all the photos i took of the wiring connections.  Most specifically the connections on the coil, hopefully some one has a 96 and can let me know what goes where.