Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Graphical display push button broke off

Hello,

i have a 2008 vride and the "E" button recently broke off the dash and we lost whatever would have been behind it. Our depth finder constantly goes off and the e button is normally how we clear it. We have tried using an Allan key to try and mimic the button but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a suggestion on how we can temporarily fix this ? What does the actual pin look like?

thank you!,

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever found any help on this? Similar thing happened to me, luckily I found the piece that goes in the slot but unfortunately I'm missing the button to push the plastic piece down.

Lost the the "allas" off the Ballast button on ours this spring.  Found it and covered the hole display with a thick vinyl repair tape.  I made it a week knowing it was not perfect before ordering a new unit from the dealer.  A $600 touch up here with currently weaker dollar.

• 1 year later...