Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Little guy wakesurfing

powderski14

The smile says it all!  We seem to spend more time doing things, like this, for the kids and I'm ok with that.  When they stop being as excited as I am to go the lake, then it's over.

• 6 months later...
On 8/24/2016 at 4:36 PM, wedge88 said:

The smile says it all!  We seem to spend more time doing things, like this, for the kids and I'm ok with that.  When they stop being as excited as I am to go the lake, then it's over.

And we hope that never happens. My two are now 30 and 25 and we still enjoy meeting at the lake for some weekend and vacation fun. Last 4 seasons is a tribute to that with having put 1310 hours on our bu. Look forward to another 350 hour season this coming summer. 

It's funny cuz even now in the middle of winter if he misbehaves my wife says no boat this summer and he straightens up real quick.... I don't think this kid will ever not get excited for the lake and boat.... same with his little sister too

• 3 weeks later...

My boys love ours too!  

I had a bright idea similar to yours, and tried pulling him in to the surf pocket to ride like dad!  

It didn't go so well for me...  He took a nose dive over the lip of the wave and made an accidental attempt at a front flip....  There was crying involved coming from the little guy and screaming directed at me coming from Momma...  

It took a while to build his confidence back up after that one. :(

14115681_532063355752_7882022821908135475_lil.jpg

• Like 1