Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Deadliest Catch featuring Malibu Wakesetter

wedge88

Did you have to post that picture? Makes me think about my boat sitting in a garage about 25 miles away. I wish my boat was covered and ready to go on whims notice. I may have to move to Texas. Nice set up! 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Full cover from Waterski America in Dallas. They have them made here locally.Zippered opening on each side to enter boat with cover on. 

@Ronnie how much does something like that cost? that would be awesome to be able to keep everything in place and have room to manuver inside the cover.

I don't know what the retail price is. There are several options. You can get it to cover all the sides as well. The best part is besides no bugs in the boat is the ability to work in the boat without removing the cover. Just unzip the opening and step in. With an opening on both sides you get good ventilation to not get too hot to stay in there. 

Call Waterski America and check prices. They have the patterns for the new models going back several years. 

Bimini needs to stay up to support the cover. Racks turn in. I suppose it might be possible to have them sew in pockets for the boards in the racks. I don't use the Bimini sleeves for surfboards because of how difficult they are to put up and take down. The fins may be a problem cutting the material on top too. 

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

How difficult is the cover to put on and of? I am thinking of getting one. However, I keep my boat in a slide on a lift. I only have access from the front and driver side. 

On 8/25/2016 at 7:06 AM, Chatty21VLX said:

A single filthy rich young dude known for posting pics on Instagram. Said pics are usually of him in his lavish private jet with several lingerie-clad beauties. He plays professional poker, but I don't think he's won all his money from it.

He got most his money from his trust fund. I do remember the video of him at the Las Vegas shooting asking a cop for a gun and he can help...lol. Cop was like GTF out of here. And yes he is a total Dbag.  

With that said, he was in the Navy and went through Navy Seals BUD/S twice. Both times he was well into training and got hurt and had to go home. He was on track to pass BUD/S before he got hurt. Say what you want the dude attempted to go through BUD/S twice!!!  I believe the second time he was allegedly dismissed for "only being out for himself", which judging from his Instagram page, and his propensity for extreme arrogance and attention-seeking, seems like a pretty damn accurate assessment of the dude. Good on the officer who axed him. You couldn't trust a guy like that to watch your back.

Edited by dwc032