Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bow filler cushion, Wind block, table, removing coolers

Logan

Any suggestions on where to find a replacement bow filler cushion, malibu table, and walk way windblock online? I'm having trouble locating these parts that I would like to have for my 2001 Sunscape 23 LSV.

Also if anyone has seen a detailed thread on how to remove the older coolers could you send it my way? I'm a little nervous to just start cutting. 

I have a bow cushion off a RXi I believe, I bought off here but it was a little too big for my 2002 vlx.  May or not fit yours but an upholstery shop could reshape it & restaple the vinyl for probably $50.00.  PM if you want it

If the cooler in your boat in anything like the one in my LSV, you will have to remove a few screws and then cut it out.  It's a pain but worth removing.  The cooler sucked anyway.  Wasn't really a cooler but more of just a bin.  There was carpet underneath mine so it still looks good.  Opened up more space for ballast.  I use a soft sided cooler that I keep in the observer's compartment.  Works great.

On August 18, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Logan said:

Any suggestions on where to find a replacement bow filler cushion, malibu table, and walk way windblock online? I'm having trouble locating these parts that I would like to have for my 2001 Sunscape 23 LSV.

Also if anyone has seen a detailed thread on how to remove the older coolers could you send it my way? I'm a little nervous to just start cutting. 

Worse comes to worse I can measure my wind screen for you and you can have tap plastic or whatever place you have there cut you a piece of plexiglass

Can I send you money via paypal @Gavin17 ? Thanks for the thread on the cooler @OLDGUY My windscreen is space is 29" tall and 17" across the top and 16" across the bottom. @racer808 I saw that your in Denver how much for your table? I can just swing by when I'm up there next to get it. Looking forward to doing the same mod @Kojak

9 hours ago, Simo said:

I used a dremel tool to cut the cooler out of my 2000 LSV. I assume yours has the same setup. Put in some carpet and looked like it came from the factory. 

Mine already had carpet under it.  All I had to do was remove it and done.  Well, it made a mess, so remove then clean then done. 

Edited by Gavin17