Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WAKESURF recomendations

FABS

Hi everyone,

We had to retire our wakesurf last week :( Not sure what to look for with all these new models out there. Looking for a board with good carving but that can also be fun to play with ,360,air etc. I've been recommended these boards O'Brien censor, Phase 5 P3 or the Liquid Force Happy Pill. Any other suggestions out there? or if you have tried the said boards any reviews or comments? Thanks for all your help

CWB Tsunami would be my vote. 

Its relatively cheap.  Durable as heck. Fits a wide weight range.  Fits in standard racks.  Great beginner/intermediate board.  Decent advanced board.  Versatile on the water; easy to carve, easy to spin, airs ok.

good luck with your search!

I absolutely love my Ronix koal powertail!  Awesome for carving and air and my whole family has spun a three on it and we have been unsuccessful spinning on our phase five danielo board. 

I just set mine the same this past weekend and liked it pretty well. Only got a few runs like that tho as inwas playing around with my buddies skim board be just got.