Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surf Gate not deploying

jkerr

Hi All -

I have a 2013 Wakesetter 23 LSV.  The starboard side surf gate does not deploy.  I did a reset back to factory settings, and have recalibrated and enabled the surf gates many times.  When I recalibrate, I can feel the port side gate buzz, but the starboard side I get nothing.  Seems like a blown fuse?  Does anyone know where I find the fuse box for the surf gates?  My dealer is 3.5 hours aways......  Any other suggestions?

Thanks all,

Actuator gone bad? I had to replace my port actuator at 900 +/- hours. Now I need to replace starboard side with 1180 hours. Easy to replace. Wires are up high tucked in the gunnels of the transom. 

To check whether bad actuator or not, take connection apart and run a jumper direct to battery. If both ways work, it's either wiring or computer issue. 

Edited by BlackBluMalibu

Actuator has to be bad, No sign of life.  There is no fuse under helm in 2013 that I can find in either box.  You are much more talented than me,....I would struggle greatly to replace the wiring portion....