Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Nautique 20' crossover

Badger

95k msrp with NSS standard.  Should compete with the VTX nicely.  

Will probably not make any of you hardcore slalom guys happy but I don't think that is who they are targeting

Looks like a good boat to me.  Nothing earth shattering

22 hours ago, River Monsters said:

8 minute mark he calls it the best ski wake in the 20' vdrive market.  Not sure that is a very high bar.  I couldn't make it through the whole video, the superlatives are a bit much. I hope it is as great as they are saying. 

It weighs 1000 pounds more than the VTX, and has a 5" deeper draft.  Color me skeptical of that claim.

2 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

The boat looks nice and having t be able to fit into a standard garage is a plus too. I really can't stand that tower though. Does it look really far back to anyone else too?

It is far back so that it folds inside the windshield.   Makes the Bimini look really awful though. Even worse than the standard Nautique Bimini.  $95k msrp would be a good number.  Is the sport 200 done then?  

5 hours ago, River Monsters said:

It is far back so that it folds inside the windshield.   Makes the Bimini look really awful though. Even worse than the standard Nautique Bimini.  $95k msrp would be a good number.  Is the sport 200 done then?  

DONE

6 hours ago, River Monsters said:

vtx folds inside the windshield - at least pre 2016

19 hours ago, oldjeep said:

vtx folds inside the windshield - at least pre 2016

still does

On 8/6/2016 at 10:17 PM, oldjeep said:

I've run a course in it only once. 32 @ 15 off. Different than the lxi I normally ski.behind, but I don't really feel like I'm pulling it around.

what does your driver say?  what line length do you normally run?

2 minutes ago, 85 Barefoot said:

still does

what does your driver say?  what line length do you normally run?

All I ever run is 32 @15 off , not any better than that.       My wife was driving the VTX, she never drives the LXI that I normally ski the course behind.   I used to yank our Bayliner 195 all over the place, I don't notice the VTX moving but also don't notice much difference in the feel of the wake between the LXI and VTX so I'm not super picky once you get to a certain level of wake.  - The VTX wake looks big but the big part is just a lot of soft splashy stuff on top the actual wake.