Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Whats the Coolest GoPro View you have shot from? (Post your video if you can!)

redrox2253

Hey guys!

I normally shoot snow-skiing videos, but I want to shoot a watersports video (Skiing, Wakeboard, Wakesurf, kneeboard [??]). I've been testing out different types of shots and want to hear the coolest ones that you guys have!

If you could in your post please put down:

• Sport
  • Mounts Used
  • Where You mounted It 
  • Link to a video (If you have one) 

Heres Mine: 

• Slalom Skiing 
  • Suction cup, Floaty back door, tether
  • Ski Tip 

• Like 3

made this a few years ago, nothing special but a view different views with me behind wakeboarding behind the ski. have a quite a few more videos on my site www.goproandtell.com

On 8/3/2016 at 4:06 PM, redrox2253 said:

Hey guys!

I normally shoot snow-skiing videos, but I want to shoot a watersports video (Skiing, Wakeboard, Wakesurf, kneeboard [??]). I've been testing out different types of shots and want to hear the coolest ones that you guys have!

If you could in your post please put down:

• Sport
  • Mounts Used
  • Where You mounted It 
  • Link to a video (If you have one) 

Heres Mine: 

• Slalom Skiing 
  • Suction cup, Floaty back door, tether
  • Ski Tip 

•  

Great vid and great mounting location.....I am the only one in our crew who still loves to ski.   I have thought many times about mounting my go pro on my ski.   Gives a great vantage point and seems to give you a great tool on improving your technique!!!   I'm going to have to try this next weekend, if I can get the rest of the crowd to stop surfing long enough.

On 8/8/2016 at 9:06 AM, NCVride said:

Great vid and great mounting location.....I am the only one in our crew who still loves to ski.   I have thought many times about mounting my go pro on my ski.   Gives a great vantage point and seems to give you a great tool on improving your technique!!!   I'm going to have to try this next weekend, if I can get the rest of the crowd to stop surfing long enough.

Just made a surfing video too! :lol:

• Wakesurfing / Butt Boarding
  • Suction Cup 
  • Back of the Boat