Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

RIDE WITH GERRY NUNN 8/11 - 8/12 NewEngland

chadwick02

Guys and Gals - wanted to extend a special invitation too those of you in the northeast!
Gerry Nunn (pro wakeboarder and an awesome instructor) is going to be hanging with us at the lake for a couple days next week, Thursday 8/11 and Friday 8/12.

We've always got room for additional riders, it would be a great opportunity for you to hone your skills with a pro, and network with some others in the watersports scene!
This is a FREE clinic - There is no cost to ride, - Peter and the crew from Smooth Water Sports are generously covering the expenses!

We are Located on a small Lake in Shutesbury Ma - In the middle of no where Western Massachusetts!  And we love it.  About 30 miles north of springfield Ma, 30 miles west of worcester, within a couple hours of Hartford CT, Albany Ny, Boston Ma, and NH lakes regions.

We'll have a 22MXZ (the Chadillac!) to ride behind, along with a couple other goodies from Malibu as we see fit.

There is also potential for some barefoot work as well, this is Peter's passion - typically done in the evening or mornings as thats when water is the most calm.

We have a small lake house right on the water - so parking, in and out, bathrooms, changing, bonfires, and hanging out is all easy.  Also, we love to cook (and at the end of the day enjoy a beverage or three), so we will all be eating like kings all day long!

PM me if you are available and would like to join!
- Chad

10007028_687234834678769_8461203470505115487_n.jpg

13932041_10103684362624652_757141352_o.jpg

Edited by chadwick02
  • Like 3

Lake Wyola, Shutesbury Ma.

If your on Sacandaga, you must know Peter!  Its about 2 hours, maybe a little more with traffic, from his dealership.

1 hour ago, chadwick02 said:

Lake Wyola, Shutesbury Ma.

If your on Sacandaga, you must know Peter!  Its about 2 hours, maybe a little more with traffic, from his dealership.

Yeah I bought my axis from Peter..... He actually has it now for its first service.... Great guy.... Might look into heading out there.

Sounds like an awesome event.

@DAI you should have hit up the Danny Harf events that traveled through Wisconsin in the late Spring. Ronix 5 gallon of freedom tour.

Edited by onwi
1 hour ago, powderski14 said:

Yeah I bought my axis from Peter..... He actually has it now for its first service.... Great guy.... Might look into heading out there.

Cool - Send me a PM, I'll get you my phone number.  Just need to know when and numbers so we've got a rough idea of what to expect.  

Look forward to meeting you!!

3 hours ago, DAI said:

Sounds like an awesome opportunity; just wish it was in WI :cry:

You should bring your boat to Wake the World - Wisconsin!!!! :whistle:

28 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

You should bring your boat to Wake the World - Wisconsin!!!! :whistle:

The wife and I talked about it and wanted to, unfortunately I'm in Hong Kong that day for business.

1 hour ago, DAI said:

The wife and I talked about it and wanted to, unfortunately I'm in Hong Kong that day for business.

Fair enough!  We will get the planning process for next year underway soon after this year's event.  I will be in touch when we start the process so we can try to figure out which day works best for everyone who wants to be apart of the event. 

Safe travels!

1 hour ago, DAI said:

I'm flying through Hong Kong on my way home from India Friday morning.  Already looking forward to the Cathay lounge! :whistle:

20 minutes ago, IXFE said:

I'm flying through Hong Kong on my way home from India Friday morning.  Already looking forward to the Cathay lounge! :whistle:

Of all the places I go globally, India is the one I can do without - Been in Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.

How is the Cathay lounge?  I'm flying them in 3 weeks when I go to Manila.  Typically I'm in United's first class lounge but on that trip I'll have an option since I'm United Chicago to Hong Kong then Cathay Hong Kong to Manila.

Way off topic . . . . :innocent:

52 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

Fair enough!  We will get the planning process for next year underway soon after this year's event.  I will be in touch when we start the process so we can try to figure out which day works best for everyone who wants to be apart of the event. 

Safe travels!

Unfortunately earlier is not better for me.  My travel is always planned at most 3 weeks in advance . . . So I will always be a near-term call for the event, which makes the planning side difficult for the WTW org 

7 hours ago, DAI said:

Of all the places I go globally, India is the one I can do without - Been in Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.

How is the Cathay lounge?  I'm flying them in 3 weeks when I go to Manila.  Typically I'm in United's first class lounge but on that trip I'll have an option since I'm United Chicago to Hong Kong then Cathay Hong Kong to Manila.

Way off topic . . . . :innocent:

Unfortunately earlier is not better for me.  My travel is always planned at most 3 weeks in advance . . . So I will always be a near-term call for the event, which makes the planning side difficult for the WTW org 

Cathay Pacific is amazing. The 1st Class lounge in Hong Kong is sweet. Sign up for a foot massage as soon as you get there. They have private bathroom/showers you can use if you want to freshen up and change clothes. I spent an hour there just surfing TMC on one of their 27" iMac's. The restaurant will make you food to order. Every major newspaper is available. And the service is fantastic. Great way to kill a long layover. 

Flying Cathay over the Pacific Ocean in their Boeing 777-300er is an experience.  Google their business class lounge and see what I mean. Best part of my trip. India, not so much. Lol