Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

On 2/5/2017 at 10:21 PM, mikeakatex5 said:

It has arrived and we're really happy with how it turned out! Anxiously waiting for a break in the rain to get it on the water and get the break in started. 

32698988286_9016b3bf7c_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32615953641_0772732dcc_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698986046_93768a779a_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698987646_975b080562_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698989546_8fddaba559_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698986736_588dd917b5_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32586019372_5d2a2cb5c6_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

Beautiful boat, is that light graphite for the gray or moonbeam on the interior main?  Looks a little dark for moonbeam...I'm debating a similar interior combo and like the way this turned out.  Thank you

• Like 1
20 hours ago, 2THEL8K said:

Beautiful boat, is that light graphite for the gray or moonbeam on the interior main?  Looks a little dark for moonbeam...I'm debating a similar interior combo and like the way this turned out.  Thank you

It is light graphite and moonbeam.  The pictures came out a bit lighter than how it actually looks.

10 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Boat is complete, this is the last post in new boat thread. Hurry up summer!

wow....that looks really sharp. Congrats!!

• Like 2
On 2/10/2017 at 8:59 AM, teamerickson said:

I think that might be light graphite and white?

Here's moonbeam and light graphite. 

C43C6579-4BD8-4EA7-B5D1-582F9362A18D_zps

Where is this? Looks like it might be a fun lunch run!!:)

Edited by Sparky450
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sparky450 said:

Where is this? Looks like it might be a fun lunch run!!:)

In Sacramento on the Sacramento River. Chevys on the river. There's a couple other restaurants there also. :thumbup:

Edited by teamerickson
12 hours ago, Fman said:

Yeah that turned out awesome, great looking color scheme!

Thanks, I am elated with how it turned out. Cannot beleive how good it looks in person, and the audio.......Best boat so far....

16 hours ago, jeffmx said:

Well... after months of design and decisions...Our new Malibu (# 3 !!) had its official spray date yesterday, and is in production. 

No more second guessing now!  :yahoo:

malibu (1).png

Beautiful boat, is that a 22 VLX?

58 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Thanks, I am elated with how it turned out. Cannot beleive how good it looks in person, and the audio.......Best boat so far....

Glad you finally put Exile in your boat....it's about time!:biggrin:

3 hours ago, Fman said:

Glad you finally put Exile in your boat....it's about time!:biggrin:

That's funnny...you know I am a Made In America kinda guy!!!! ?

Edited by ConnollyCrew
On 2/17/2017 at 5:18 PM, jeffmx said:

Well... after months of design and decisions...Our new Malibu (# 3 !!) had its official spray date yesterday, and is in production. 

No more second guessing now!  :yahoo:

malibu (1).png

Looks great! 

Here's what it would look like with a white tower. :)

Edited by teamerickson
11 hours ago, teamerickson said:

Looks great! 

Here's what it would look like with a white tower. :)

Your boat looks great !  I cant wait to see the blue metallic on the water for myself.

Every boat I have ever had has been blue...we had a brief glance at the red metallic last summer... but you just cant beat the dark blue IMO.  

The resale value has never let me down either.

Were you able to get any build pictures emailed to you from the factory? I remember when the factory was in Merced... I just drove down there and took my own!

DSCN2413.JPG

34 minutes ago, jeffmx said:

Your boat looks great !  I cant wait to see the blue metallic on the water for myself.

Every boat I have ever had has been blue...we had a brief glance at the red metallic last summer... but you just cant beat the dark blue IMO.  

The resale value has never let me down either.

Were you able to get any build pictures emailed to you from the factory? I remember when the factory was in Merced... I just drove down there and took my own!

DSCN2413.JPG

I nagged my dealer for build pictures but didn't get any! Because my wife surprised me with the build book! :thumbup:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, teamerickson said:

I nagged my dealer for build pictures but didn't get any! Because my wife surprised me with the build book! :thumbup:

Very nice surprise! Guess I need a wife!

I have asked my dealer too, and get that same vibe.

IMO That book should come with the boat....but a few emailed pictures from the factory would be nice too.

I saw an 18 wheeler hauling 2 malibus on I24 westbound today (headed towards Nashville). One had a yellow and black triple axle trailer. Didn't get a good enough look at the 2nd one. Couldn't see either boat due to shrink wrap, but maybe someone from the crew?