Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

1 hour ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

@That Guy what made you switch from the T to the craz? Just out of curiosity. 

A handful of reasons. I had a lot of quality control issues and not the best dealer experience. Plus some styling cues on the new ones I wasn't a fan of as well as the large price hike all steered me away. There was no way I would have bought another boat from the same dealer, so with all that said Moomba seemed like the obvious choice. I had considered Moomba before I bought the T22, and probably would have bought one then if they had a 22' boat, now they do. Plus the dealer is way better, which I had known 2 years ago, they just didn't have a 22' boat for me to buy then. First Moomba for me so I'll definitely be comparing everything to the Axis, but I'm not concerned so far. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, That Guy said:

A handful of reasons. I had a lot of quality control issues and not the best dealer experience. Plus some styling cues on the new ones I wasn't a fan of as well as the large price hike all steered me away. There was no way I would have bought another boat from the same dealer, so with all that said Moomba seemed like the obvious choice. I had considered Moomba before I bought the T22, and probably would have bought one then if they had a 22' boat, now they do. Plus the dealer is way better, which I had known 2 years ago, they just didn't have a 22' boat for me to buy then. First Moomba for me so I'll definitely be comparing everything to the Axis, but I'm not concerned so far. 

Dear That Guy,

Please do not be "That Guy" and pollute TMC pages with other boats. 

Sincerely,

IXFE

P.S. Totally kidding... your new boat looks SWEET!!

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Dear That Guy,

Please do not be "That Guy" and pollute TMC pages with other boats. 

Sincerely,

IXFE

P.S. Totally kidding... your new boat looks SWEET!!

Haha, name dropped again! I'm starting to see a pattern with my screen name selection. Might be time for a change...

21 hours ago, Stevo said:

$90-$110 depending on options, geographical location , and time of year.

Speculation is the LSV is due for a refresh this year17' or definitely by 18. So consider that.

also no major changes from 16-17, I'd try and secure a deal on a leftover 16 . 

Where are you located? 

Dallas, TX

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, That Guy said:

Sure...here's the jist of it, except the Rev10's will be white....Pretty excited!  Still plan to poke around TMC if the 'crew will have me!

img?product_id=12&angle=left_profile&opt

Came over to the Dark Side...........

Looks good!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

Meh, Contigo.  I betcha correct craft sends Yeti cups and Mastercraft has their own inhouse billet cup that they send out.  Typical Malibu.

What did axis send you? Solo cup? 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, teamerickson said:

Look what Jack Springer sent me!

Game changer! :)

Weird, Jack "Sprinter" sent mine.  Yep, Malibu spelled their CEO's name wrong on my letter.  ? 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

Meh, Contigo.  I betcha correct craft sends Yeti cups and Mastercraft has their own inhouse billet cup that they send out.  Typical Malibu.

I didn't get squat from CC

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, wbama387 said:

Hey guys. I am new here but have been reading the formus for a couple of months. I just placed an order for my 17. This will be my first boat and the wife and I are very excited!

32194061136_bbcd8c0c35_b.jpg23 LSV by William Bru, on Flickr

Welcome! Boat looks great!!

• Like 1
On 1/10/2017 at 0:15 PM, wbama387 said:

Hey guys. I am new here but have been reading the formus for a couple of months. I just placed an order for my 17. This will be my first boat and the wife and I are very excited!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

On January 10, 2017 at 0:15 PM, wbama387 said:

Oh snap. I'm going to have a '17 tied up on either side of me this summer.

Thanks for making me look bad, BB. Lol 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ibelonginprison said:

Oh snap. I'm going to have a '17 tied up on either side of me this summer.

Thanks for making me look bad, BB. Lol 

Haha. That just means its time to upgrade :biggrin: