Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

Last years boat was black, wanted something different. Base 410, surfpipe, ptm clamping racks, 3.5 tower, base audio( will add 1 pr Rev 10's and repurpose the 4 ch, run bridged @ 400 rms ea, SD6 for inboats and XS-12 in ported enclosure), softgrip floor, 2277 prop. Will tint windshield and complete audio and start break in Mar 1, 2017. 

Almost forgot , blue transom lights and will add WS RGB controller, light rings on tower and run strips throughout boat. 

Updated spray date 1/3/17

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 3
ahopkins22LSV
59 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Last years boat was black, wanted something different. Base 410, surfpipe, ptm clamping racks, 3.5 tower, base audio( will add 1 pr Rev 10's and repurpose the 4 ch, run bridges @ 400 ram ea, SD6 for inboats and XS-12 in ported enclosure), softgrip floor, 2277 prop. Will tint windshield and complete audio and start break in Mar 1, 2017. 

Almost forgot , blue transom lights and will add WS RGB controller, light rings on tower and run strips throughout boat. 

Updated spray date 1/3/17

You are going to be amazed at what the Vapor Blue looks like on the water!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

You are going to be amazed at what the Vapor Blue looks like on the water!!

I am hoping it will! Oh, forgot to tell all, NO Malibu logos on side of boat.

ahopkins22LSV
19 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Like I said it will be awesome. If it isn't awesome looking for you, I will give you my cell number for you chew me out and send you a six pack. (Even though I didn't talk you into the color or not ;) )

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Like I said it will be awesome. If it isn't awesome looking for you, I will give you my cell number for you chew me out and send you a six pack. (Even though I didn't talk you into the color or not ;) )

Not too worried, I beleive it will be pass the eyeball test

Edited by ConnollyCrew
37 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

You got me wanting to let the cat outgyhe bag!! That is going to be a sharp boat for sure! 

1 minute ago, spikew919 said:

You got me wanting to let the cat outgyhe bag!! That is going to be a sharp boat for sure! 

You SHOULD let that cat out of the bag........Yours may be the sickest I have seen...............

Man, if I were buying your boat I would have it posted on a freaking billboard on the interstate with the boat and my face on it!!!!!

?

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, spikew919 said:

What is it I don't know?  What would be the reason not to post up details of an upcoming build?

Just now, hethj7 said:

Welp, nevermind.   We posted at the same time.  Sick M coming down the line at the factory!

Spike just dropped the Mic, close this thread. GAME OVER

1 minute ago, That Guy said:

Blue must be IN this year....wasn't it red a couple years back?  I've got my order in....should take delivery in mid March.

Pics of build( color combo)

2 hours ago, Hotsoup said:

Thinking about making the switch to an inboard.  Lots of good recs on the 23 LSV.  Anyone know what a 2017 will sell for?

$90-$110 depending on options, geographical location , and time of year.

Speculation is the LSV is due for a refresh this year17' or definitely by 18. So consider that.

also no major changes from 16-17, I'd try and secure a deal on a leftover 16 . 

Where are you located? 

• Like 1