Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Remove PnP Fittings

wakedncsu

I want to take my bow bag out from under the seats and use it on top of the seats.  When I ordered the PnP bag it came with all the quick connect fittings on the bag.  They are glued/sealed in to the threads  What would be the best way to remove them and leave the bag functional.  I already have the plugs and fittings to let it work with my over-the-side pump.  Just need to swap all of it out.

We just let the under seat bag (Fly High 711) push the seats up. We're missing out on a bit of weight vs putting it on top but not much.  Sometimes we pull the tip of the bag out of the "trench" and tip it up.  I think that's where most of the unused capacity is if you keep it stuffed under.  Easier than redoing the plumbing and you can still use the left/right bow seats - and get to sit a bit higher as a bonus.  The bags seem to plenty strong for this.

28 minutes ago, minnmarker said:

We just let the under seat bag (Fly High 711) push the seats up. We're missing out on a bit of weight vs putting it on top but not much.  Sometimes we pull the tip of the bag out of the "trench" and tip it up.  I think that's where most of the unused capacity is if you keep it stuffed under.  Easier than redoing the plumbing and you can still use the left/right bow seats - and get to sit a bit higher as a bonus.  The bags seem to plenty strong for this.

I have replaced the bag with 400 pounds of bow weight.  I'm looking to add this bag to the top of the seats along with the lead.