Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunny's Marine in Clinton, TN

Waketime16

Does anyone have any reviews for Sunny's Marine in Clinton, TN? I'll be taking my Malibu there for servicing, since the place I bought it closed.

• Like 1

Sunny Marine is awesome.  Zac is the owner and a really down to earth guy that loves what he does and treats his customers right (Tell him Preston said to give him a hard time).  I've bought 3 boats from him and wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him. 

Edited by bamabonners
  • Like 2

I second what Preston said.  Zac is a great guy and the Sunny Marines crew will take care of you the right way.

On 7/26/2016 at 8:33 PM, Waketime16 said:

Does anyone have any reviews for Sunny's Marine in Clinton, TN? I'll be taking my Malibu there for servicing, since the place I bought it closed.

Have you done a search?

4 hours ago, burider said:

So where did you buy it that closed?

Great Wakes I bet...Same thing that happened to me.  

Well then it just happened to me too. Had no idea they closed! Bought my 247 there last yr, had it checked out at the beginning of the year and they were still there.

Sunny's marine is great. Zac is a great guy like others have said. They are down my neck of the woods a lot and great people to hang out with.

Oh I didn't realize they were closed, closed.  I knew they lost their Malibu dealer rights a couple of years ago, but didn't know they went under.  I was a little worried as they didn't really have any real strong brands and in that market people by the locally built boats.  

I hate that though, they were all good dudes!    

23 hours ago, Monk said:

Have you done a search?

They've only been Malibu dealer for a year, dobut there is much.

Zac reached out to me to introduce himself, even after I had bought a boat through Marine Outfitters (who I highly recommend).  We offlined a bit, seems like a great guy.  Would certainly love to swing by and meet him, but I haven't had a chance.  I don't head that way very often, but drive by Marine Outfitters frequently.  Of course, I do my own maintenance so my perspective is different.

Talked to Brett last Spring.  He was pretty unhappy about things.  Bought my Axis through them, was a good experience.  He was at that point carrying I think MB, may have been Tige', though.  Was supposedly in talks with Nautique.  Found out in late May that he had closed.  A bit surprised, but it seemed folks either had great or horrible experiences there.