Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Great Barefooting Article

Tom Sawyer

Ski Pro is a local boat manufacturer in New Braunsfels that specializes in barefoot ski boats. Here's a vid off of their website of that Dam-to-dam race. CRAZY!! Shocking.gif

Dammmmmmm

Here's the rest of their vids:

vids

Edited by Souperfly

Souperfly - don't know if you knew the, but Tom's quite the footer and represents for us here in central MO. His RLXi will be seen hauling @ss past the Ski Pro's in our upcoming barefoot endurance race on the Mississippi.

Souperfly - don't know if you knew the, but Tom's quite the footer and represents for us here in central MO. His RLXi will be seen hauling @ss past the Ski Pro's in our upcoming barefoot endurance race on the Mississippi.

Edwin, I am no where near a footer nor a slalom skier, just a simple wakeboard beginner and surfer. I remember seeing one of those ski-pro's out on our lake when I had my first boat (an old I/O). So I checked out their website and found those vids a couple years ago. Now that I have a real ski boat, there is NO WAY I would buy a ski-pro and I definitly do not endorse their product. I'm sure they are good boats, but not for me.

I am not saying that they are faster/stronger/or better than a response/RLXI or any barefoot boat. The article that Tom posted mentioned the "dam to dam" race and I remembered that they had vids on it on their wesite (too bad they claim to beat out/bash other manufactuers) and I thought it would be relevent to post these vids so that other footers on the website could see what they were talking about.

I'm sure that Tom's the man, and did not mean to ruin/go off topic on this thread. Just wanted to share a cool vid, that is all.

LOL. In my dreams maybe. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. I expect we'll give all the folks in the inboard division a run for their money.

Kick A$$ new avitar. I hope it lasts at least a day or two!! Thumbup.gif

hu(a) hu(a) - yeah, nice avatar... see how long that lasts... hu(a)

btw - cool article brent!