Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Tower Powder Coat Color

Joeprunc

New Tower, Black or White Powder Coat?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. I'm putting a tower put on my boat, what color powder coat would you get?

• Black with black wake racks
    • Black with brushed wake racks
    • White with brushed wake racks

ahopkins22LSV

Looks good man! No shame for having a tower on a ski boat, they are very functional. When we have a kid I wouldn't be surprised to see one added to ours for a bimini and on water swing set lol.

1 minute ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Looks good man! No shame for having a tower on a ski boat, they are very functional. When we have a kid I wouldn't be surprised to see one added to ours for a bimini and on water swing set lol.

Best way to get all the junk off the floor, especially in a ski boat that has nearly zero storage.  Tower looks very good on that boat

• 10 months later...

2017 UPDATE:

Tower does not add any noticeable weight to the ski wake, but is nice getting stuff off the ground.  Happy with the brushed, I wipe it down and did wax it earlier this year.

I tried to modify the bimini to work last year.  I hated like the straps and the canvas hung over the sides too much....so splurged this winter and bought a custom cover from towerbimini.com.  Very impressed with the construction and fabrication.  I took measurements of my tower, and they built it to my measurements.  When I installed it, it fit perfectly.  The bimini is not as easy to put up and take down when compared to before I had a tower, but when its up, it is perfect, and looks great, no straps, and does not flap in the wind at all.  I'd recommend using them if anyone needs a bimini.

BEF2CE23-1AC5-4954-A81B-29DC90B30C84_zps