Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
liquidrider

With 2017's right around the corner anybody got a good deal on a 2016 23LSV?

Recommended Posts

liquidrider

Started looking at a couple of small dealers and they seem motivated to move some boats. Curious if anyone has bought a new boat this month and what they paid.

Share this post


Link to post
davewfo

subscribed

i know some are even offering deals on 2016 25 LSV's as well for the new 17's 

Share this post


Link to post
Suggy

@IXFE might have one for sale soon. Pretty new this forum but I've learned this already 

Share this post


Link to post
pauley71

What are they offering?  I'm sure someone on here will tell you if its a good deal.  In my experience, pricing is all over the map (pun intended).  Some dealers do well on high prices and fewer boats while others do volume at lower prices.

Share this post


Link to post
ah2oguy
On 7/20/2016 at 8:54 PM, liquidrider said:

Started looking at a couple of small dealers and they seem motivated to move some boats. Curious if anyone has bought a new boat this month and what they paid.

You could purchase mine 2015 23 LSV 80 hours

Share this post


Link to post
liquidrider

Been quoted with trailer no tower speakers 87k and another dealer quoted me 90k with 2 sets of rev 8's. Starting to see used 15's in the 70's. My guess is both dealers would discount a little more since I didn't even negotiate at all. They both had a lot of 16's left and they were starting to get 17's. I was going to wait till the boat show but might jump on one.

Share this post


Link to post
ID AX

Interesting hearing about dealers sitting on '16s.  My dealer is low on stock and Is already well into their '17 slots.  

Share this post


Link to post
Josh4mc

Winter is going to be your best bet for a deal. You'll be able to take advantage of the manufacturer rebate they run and sales are slow so the dealers are willing to negotiate more. You very well could get a better deal (% off MSRP) on a 2017 custom order than a left over 2016. Seemed to work that way when I ordered late last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Suggy
2 hours ago, liquidrider said:

Been quoted with trailer no tower speakers 87k and another dealer quoted me 90k with 2 sets of rev 8's. Starting to see used 15's in the 70's. My guess is both dealers would discount a little more since I didn't even negotiate at all. They both had a lot of 16's left and they were starting to get 17's. I was going to wait till the boat show but might jump on one.

If you ask me it all depends on the boat and obviously the price. If you fall in love with one (color & options) then maybe jump on it as they may or may not sell it. If you don't find any you love then wait it out.

Share this post


Link to post
ctvandy23
13 hours ago, Josh4mc said:

Winter is going to be your best bet for a deal. You'll be able to take advantage of the manufacturer rebate they run and sales are slow so the dealers are willing to negotiate more. You very well could get a better deal (% off MSRP) on a 2017 custom order than a left over 2016. Seemed to work that way when I ordered late last year.

Second that!  That's exactly what happened with me.  Was able to get a custom ordered 16 for almost same as left over 15.  

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...