Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got to spend a week at the lake

Okladadadam

I took a week of vacation with my family and some of the in laws. We had a cabin at tenkiller lake here in ok . Had lots of water time to our self during the week. Butter as you call in a guess. Got all my nieces that went and my brother in law kneeboarding. Although we had a big storm come in while we ate at a marina on the other side of the lake . A great guy that owns that marina let me put my boat in a covered slip whole we waited out the storm. 3.5 hours later we got to hustle back to our cabin. Overall a great week. Put 20 or so hours on the boat. 

• Like 1

Before our Malibu we went to the lake probably four to five times a year. We have so much fun now we've been every weekend since we bought it. And all last week. My goal is to have all my kids and niece's kneeboarding and skiing.  I've got three up so far. Three more nieces to go.