Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

FAE with PW2

strada1

Hi all

With the change in laws where we ride (Aus) it looks like I will be needing to install FAE in the near future.

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of a FAE on a 2015 model so I can see what I am up for.

Chears

Darren

I have one my 2015 22vlx, the install is pretty straight forward.  If you have the rubber flaps even easier.  I have been very pleased with the overall experience, more for noise reduction the exhaust fume reduction is also a bonus.

Fman I remember seeing a pic you had posted but after 10 searches I can't seem to find it.

i would prefer the one piece Wye design just for asthetics but not sure if FAE do one to suit (have emailed them). Either way freight is going to hurt to Aus.

Would you be able to throw up a pic or two please?

thanks

Darren

Fwiw, I won't own another boat without some type of surf pipe or FAE.  So nice having a quiet boat and reduced fumed when surfing.  I think you will be very pleased with the FAE.

• Like 1