Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

OBD codes on 06?

chris4x4gill2

It is obd style but an obd scanner isn't going to do it. Different connection style. Either diacom or you can make an led light that will flash and you count the flashes to find the code

Well that sucks. Ive got an obd scanner but im not familiar with diacom. I want to see if there is a cade telling me what cylinder is having an issue.

Pull plugs and see if you can see a color difference on them. Or while running unplug an injector and see if it misses worse if so plug it back in and move to the next until you find the one that doesn't change

I found the issue, the plug wire on the #2 cylinder was not making contact with the plug. I checked it while on the water but evidently it still didn't make contact after trying to reseat all of them. I'll be replacing all plugs and wires next weekend as I believe all of them are still the factory components.