Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini options

ReudiBrian

Just bought a '94 Echelon.  My first Ski boat!  Loving every second of it!  I have a Monster MT-1 tower on it now and I'm looking for suggestions for tops (non Monster brand) that will fit.  The sun at 8,600 ft is no joke!

Not to many options for a tower mounted Bimini that is affordable. I had a response with a mt1 on it and took a factory Bimini for a response and was able to mount it over the tower. Wasn't an easy process but it worked and looked good. I just spent 1,300 on one and not sure that I even like it. Lol

Check our towerbiminis.com I have been pretty happy with the Bimini they made for my tower.  if I remember correctly it was about $800 delivered.  I'm sure they can make something that will work with your tower.

I bought mine from monster.  No I didn't like the price ($600 iirc) but it is well made sunbrella fabric, hasn't faded at all and it fit.  

Peace of of mind that it fit was worth something I suppose.