Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Broke down and added some sacks..

powderjay

6 minutes ago, bamaboy said:

Whatever you do don't challenge him to a contest in completely missing the point of a forum post.

You, my friend, will fail.  

Wondering if Bill broke his boat???

1 hour ago, minnmarker said:

I just want to know if I spelled "All y'all" correctly. :salute:

The stand alone "all" isn't necessary and in most cases is left off, unless necessary for emphasis. Y'all is southern for "you all."  So the " 'all " in "y'all" is superlative making it unnecessary for a duplicate "all" at the beginning.

It's just plain ol'.... y'all. 

But you were close. 

Next lesson, we tackle "over yonder" and "fixin' to."

1 hour ago, bamaboy said:

Roll tahd!

You're catching on... 

Edited by ibelonginprison
  • Like 3

Well the 2015 A22 bow capacity is 650 lbs.  I have the horseshoe 950 bow sac that doesnt fill all the way, and peeps in the front.  Just Sun. added a 540 sumo sac in front walkway, no peeps. (Light crew).  

750s FH rear, burped, prolly 800ea

950 horshoe front, prolly 500

540 sumo sac center-front

900 hard tanks full

No wedge,11.6(need to check speedo wave seemed a little steep.  Had the boat in at the dealer, think they might have reset the comp.  Factory speed was about 1mph slow at 11.6mph)  wave was good tho.  3 people total

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, ibelonginprison said:

Next lesson, we tackle "over yonder" and "fixin' to."

Having a father from Texas, I'm well versed in "fixin' to".  As in, I'm fixin' to kick some *** in a minute! (just one of my favorite examples - "fixin' to" is definitely a multi-tasker!)

Dave

• Like 1

I always heard "fitting to" the x always turned into "T's"

And if this thread goes on long enough someone from the south will be "tellin tellin us what " ....as in "bubba, I'll tell you what, the fruhnt uh that daggum boat broke plum off"

Edited by DarkSide
2 hours ago, DarkSide said:

And if this thread goes on long enough someone from the south will be "tellin tellin us what " ....as in "bubba, I'll tell you what, the fruhnt uh that daggum boat broke plum off"

Not too bad! Reality, those guys hate us in our big fancy wakemakin" boats. We tend to sinK their jon boats when we pass, or scare off the fish with our muzak!

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 2

Whew. Didn't realize I'd caused such a stir because I suggested someone not overweight a boat & do some tricks on their own skills. Just smack talkin. Don't get so butt hurt about it. Or get out & ride. We did this afternoon. Great time, even though the rear ballast never worked right.

BTW, the boat we used today reminded me of Ronnies...... In fact, I was told it was from Texas.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
7 hours ago, Bill_AirJunky said:

Whew. Didn't realize I'd caused such a stir because I suggested someone not overweight a boat & do some tricks on their own skills. Just smack talkin. Don't get so butt hurt about it. Or get out & ride. We did this afternoon. Great time, even though the rear ballast never worked right.

BTW, the boat we used today reminded me of Ronnies...... In fact, I was told it was from Texas.

I don't know of any of my boats that went that way. Most of them went East or Northeast but you never know. Sold one to a guy in Virginia, saw it later in a thread in New Hampshire. Funny how these things move around.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DarkSide said:

Depends on how far away from an interstate or intersection with a traffic light you are.

"Fixin' to" can quickly degrade down through various versions to "fiddna" 

"I'm fiddna go eat sump'n, yonna come?" 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Bill_AirJunky said:

Whew. Didn't realize I'd caused such a stir because I suggested someone not overweight a boat & do some tricks on their own skills. Just smack talkin. Don't get so butt hurt about it. 

Bless your heart 

On 7/16/2016 at 1:14 AM, chris4x4gill2 said:

:(  

Cant believe you would talk like that about someone. 

It's not like he said it to his mother... 

• Like 1