Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Post your Surf Pics and Vid's here........

Stevo

Jealous of the vert on some of those airs. If i try to go big I wipe out just as big. Board goes one way me the other. Fell bad enough that I seriously tweaked my knee when i partially fell on the board. Failing!

Dave -- throw BOTH arms in the air and think about getting your back knee up (both "do as I say not as I do" tips) and you should get out a little more.

You've got it though, totally!

• Like 2
On August 3, 2016 at 0:13 PM, shawndoggy said:

Really starting to question whether I'll EVER ride out a 360?  This was attempt #7 or so.  I'm spinning them all just fine, but usually either over-spinning or, washing out on my toe edge, or as in this instance, pearling after I get around.

Always spot with your eyes and head turn the opposite corner of the boat to stop the rotation of your body and steady your down the curl direction 

If you get 1 in 10 your on avg.. It takes me 100-200 attempts over 1st season 2014 to get 3 in a run and 2 in a run and somewhere around 15 singles on a broadcast, this year going for goofy to back grind to switch to 180 back to goofy, 10 attempts, 3 180's back, to standing in right direction but no ride away on my happy pill, all behind that sick G23 I get the privilege to ride, what a meaty wave, sick with 13 people in the boat, 1st attempt with the 13 people wave and I made it back to goofy, no ride away

Edited by granddaddy55

The real surfer and Watersports hero  in my A20, full screen and HD if in Facebook app

1st  season (started  about 7/15/16) wakeboarding too after retina blow out on 1st mo 6 years ago on a boarding face plant  She did wake skate for 5yrs since

Throws this slalom run in 4th day of 4 wakeboarding and surfing two weekends back 

My hero!

Edited by granddaddy55
4 hours ago, smooky said:

Low quality pictures, but at least I have pictures :-) First time surfing with my kids, and first time was ropeless.  

My daughter is 6 and my son 4. 

Capture%20drsquoeacutecran%202016-08-18%

Capture%20drsquoeacutecran%202016-08-18%

She doesn'tlook very happy :(

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:54 PM, IXFE said:

That pic was actually taken two weeks ago here in Portland behind... dare I say... the RI217 :whistle:

GASP!!!:( This thread should be locked!!!!

• Like 2