Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Post your Surf Pics and Vid's here........

Stevo

Just now, DarkSide said:

Yeso it is.  I go to saguaro on weekday mornings, I go to Roosevelt on Saturdays.  The zoo at saguaro on weekends really drives me nuts

Definitely is a zoo   We typically do evening sets during the week and early morning on weekends.  Saguaro definitely gets crazy on the weekend.  I haven't made it to roosevelt this year  Maybe we will head up next weekend.  I keep hearing that its pretty low.  

1 hour ago, Willis717 said:

Definitely is a zoo   We typically do evening sets during the week and early morning on weekends.  Saguaro definitely gets crazy on the weekend.  I haven't made it to roosevelt this year  Maybe we will head up next weekend.  I keep hearing that its pretty low.  

It's a little low, normal for this time of year.   Biggest issue is the afternoon winds. 

Agree with both of you.  Typically I do only Roosevelt on the weekend in the summer.  Sometimes the afternoon wind starts at noon, sometimes at 4:00, you never know, but besides that it is awesome.  Love that lake, would not move it an inch, just far enough to keep the crowds away.

I was at Saguaro this morning, launched before 6:00, off the lake by 8:30 a.m.  Good water for a bit, but that is all I can take.

Good news is that football season and school starts real soon, like in a few weeks, and that changes everything, fall rocks!

I have not made many crew connections in AZ, but if you ever need someone, just let me know, thanks.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

How do I get an invite to bro surf weekend? Is there a secret handshake I need to know??? 

You have a standing invite to the IXFE Surf Club.... every Friday at 7am. 

I might even know a guy with a free guest room close to the ramp. 

DCE4FC8E-5612-4F06-9A78-15D9F9C84E70_zps

6 hours ago, Stevo said:

Does @-BS- know you are offering up his accommodations to randoms like. @Pnwrider

Oh, @Pnwrider is always welcome!  Especially since he has PNW" in his screen name.  Hell, we could even make him an honorary Girl Scout for the day!  The only catch is A) I'm not close to the ramp, I'm an hour away.  B) he'd be on the couch... no spare rooms at Casa de BS. 

10 year old son finally went wireless and now he's addicted!

So as you can see,finally figured out how to post from you tube. Buddy of mine made a computation of the summers fun so far. Yea and some people say the big boys can't surf, but man I love the movable ballast.7pbO4-QHjiI

• Like 2

Surf_Jump.jpgupload a gif

I've been practicing, any tips on how to get higher? I know its about speed and the Ollie but I feel like I'm all out of speed. When I watch the pros do it though it looks like they aren't going that fast......

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nohlan4 said:

Surf_Jump.jpgupload a gif

I've been practicing, any tips on how to get higher? I know its about speed and the Ollie but I feel like I'm all out of speed. When I watch the pros do it though it looks like they aren't going that fast......

You mean the not wearing a pfd didn't get you another inch or two? 

• Like 3