Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help a NorCal Malibu Owner

Roush611

I have no affiliation with the owner of this boat, but I know the crew has a pretty good presence on the Delta.  I saw this when I pulled my boat out yesterday and was wondering what happened. Only reason I am posting is because this is where I keep my boat and I would want help if I was in the same situation. (This is also why I dont leave my boat at the dock unattended) 

6DE73173-C2B3-4824-A427-3A68D21DA873_zps

Wow, ( and it wasn't me)

sombody had to have seen that, it would have been still bright enough to see to the end of the channel.

i wonder if the boat was in the dry stack line , I don't see many boats tied up at the marina very long, and the ones that are there are in line to be put up on the stack or were put in the water going out. (I wonder how the liability goes from the owner turning it over to be put up , and vise versa.

@Roush611can you post a link to that post. So I can fwd it around to the peeps I know there?

Edited by Stevo
2 hours ago, Stevo said:

Wow, ( and it wasn't me)

sombody had to have seen that, it would have been still bright enough to see to the end of the channel.

i wonder if the boat was in the dry stack line , I don't see many boats tied up at the marina very long, and the ones that are there are in line to be put up on the stack or were put in the water going out. (I wonder how the liability goes from the owner turning it over to be put up , and vise versa.

@Roush611can you post a link to that post. So I can fwd it around to the peeps I know there?

Unfortunately I can't share the link because he posted it in a closed group on FB.  My understanding is that it was docked in the line to be pulled out of the water for the dry stacks.  

As far as the dry stacks go they pretty much assume zero responsibility for anything that happens to your boat while it is being stored there.  Its pretty crazy. 

7 hours ago, Roush611 said:

As far as the dry stacks go they pretty much assume zero responsibility for anything that happens to your boat while it is being stored there.  Its pretty crazy. 

That's nuts ,