Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Earmark Audio??

Bozboat

This is what I know. I used to work with Odin 3 years ago and he is a good friend. Odin doesn't participate in forums much so it is unlikely he will read this. Earmark Marine has both a phone number and email address listed on the on-line store. Odin is usually steppin' and fetchin' so you would have to leave a message. He answers in the order that the messages are received. So hanging up if you don't get an instant answer and calling back doesn't accomplish anything. Odin has always returned calls and emails in a 24 hour period no matter how late he has to stay and no matter how busy he is.

Right now there are special circumstances because Odin is taking the first abbreviated vacation time in years. He is using Saturday through Tuesday (today) to pack up and move into a new home. He will start catching up with people tomorrow in the order of those contacts.

I wish I could help but like I said, I haven't been there in 3 years. If it is a technical question or if you need guidance unrelated to a sale or order, feel free to contact me via PM and perhaps I will still know the answer. I haven't forgotten everything.