Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

members search

tvano

via resources/members

unable to perform a search for any member

"Sorry, there is a problem

Please wait 13 seconds before attempting another search

Error code: 1C205/3"

holler if i can help.

win10 on laptop running chrome browser.

I searched your user name and came back with the correct response. I'm on an iMac running Safari.

Can someone running win10 and Chrome try this to recreate the issue?

iirc both the search and members search have been iffy for a very long time.  previous board, too.

i primarily use chrome but win10 is a new wrinkle; within the last few months.

just tried both chrome and edge.  chrome and edge dropped the same error w a members search.

edge threw the same error when opening the member search page PRIOR to entering any search term or hitting the command control.

The request to wait indicates flood control kicking in. If you had used search at all right before clicking member search, that would probably trigger it. The weird part is the error code, I don't think it should do that.

I've got some updates to run & some time over the coming week, so I'll try to get those applied in the hopes that it will solve the issue.

i can manage swell without the search functions.  i've only mentioned in the event that 72 others chime in with a 'yup, me too'.

i'd prefer you grab your gear and head to the lake; IT'S SUMMER.  that said; thanks to all of the mods for your yeoman efforts.

fwiw, i've historically bumped into flood control often on the first search of a session.  it alerts me that it's going to be a long, non-productive search session.

again, not a 'feature' that is new with the current board software.