Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wye to bow sack off factory pump

hethj7

I thought I saw before where  a member here installed a wye valve to fill an auxiliary bow sack using the factory bow pump (not sure how it drained though).  Does anyone recall that or have a link?  I've been unable to locate it.  Just planning ahead on our soon to deliver LSV and thinking that may be the most cost effective option for a bow sack vs. dedicated pumps, plumbing, switches or a throw over the side pump. Thanks! 

• 10 months later...

Not sure I ever found the thread I was thinking of , but I ended up installing a dedicated reversible pump to a bow sack for this year.  

mind putting pics up of install - where you put pump and routed fill/vent lines?  Thinking about doing the same - kinda know where to run the lines but not sure where to put pump and intake?

I did mine by teeing off both fill and drain line off the factory.  I bought new tees to the hard tank factory fitting and installed new tees. I then ran new hoses inside the panels and around each side of the bow .. I have not tested it out because it was right before I stored it for the winter. I just got it out of the caves and as you know it has been raining and cold here. I am planning on going out for a shakedown cruise to make sure every thing is working.  I will post the result.  See my post on. Modification section I'd you have any questions 

Lots of rain for sure.  I actually made it out to Longview yesterday just to finish up a few project.  The courtesy docks at the ramp are completely submerged.