Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone know where I could get this fabric?

it's in the first frame...but here it is again.  He's pretty busy, and you might need to call him at odd times to catch him.  He's not good at returning phone calls, but he's good at matching your skins!

Gabriel Garcia phone 209-564-6203 Lives in Merced, CA

• Like 1

It is white or was white I assume when new. Has a few years on it. Not sure if I could reuse the piece I have with the holes in it? Or need that and the vinyl??

Just now, REHinH20 said:

it's in the first frame...but here it is again.  He's pretty busy, and you might need to call him at odd times to catch him.  He's not good at returning phone calls, but he's good at matching your skins!

Gabriel Garcia phone 209-564-6203 Lives in Merced, CA

Thank you!

Just now, barefootboy said:

It is white or was white I assume when new. Has a few years on it. Not sure if I could reuse the piece I have with the holes in it? Or need that and the vinyl??

Thank you!

I am having trouble opening the photo.  WHat size piece and which pieces are you looking for

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bozboat said:

I am having trouble opening the photo.  WHat size piece and which pieces are you looking for

I can text you a pic

Just now, REHinH20 said:

the ones he just got to  me were $150/cushion plus shipping.  Pretty reasonable I think.

Seems like a good deal to me

• 2 weeks later...

Found 2 local guys to do seat cushion. Both referred to by 2 Malibu Dealers. One $350 and the other $290. Don't know what is a good deal but dropping off next week