Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any News on Malibu?

Guest J-Ro

It's Friday! Word is that they are going to be on Regis and Kelly and make the announcement there about the sale and I also heard it's actually a hostile takeover....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aneal000

• Mike00LXI

• 88Skier

• tgaugh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Friday! Word is that they are going to be on Regis and Kelly and make the announcement there about the sale and I also heard it's actually a hostile takeover....

That's it I'm selling my boat, NOW! There is no way I want anything to do w/ TOMKAT (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes). Isn't his ego already big enough?

That's it I'm selling my boat, NOW! There is no way I want anything to do w/ TOMKAT (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes). Isn't his ego already big enough?

No no no Stewart.....you got it all wrong...Tom Cruise just bought MB Sports....did you really think it was a coincidence that the newest lame pickle forked boat was named Tomkat? ROFL.gif

No no no Stewart.....you got it all wrong...Tom Cruise just bought MB Sports....did you really think it was a coincidence that the newest lame pickle forked boat was named Tomkat? ROFL.gif

Wheeew, what a relief........ Yahoo.gif

You are all wrong.

I heard Lance Bass and Richard Hatch are going to invest their millions in Malibu. We will finally get the "rear-entry" wakeboard boat we have all longed for.

Did I just say that ?

:blush:

Our new owners:

post-195-1154106184.jpg

post-195-1154106212_thumb.jpg

Good try but your link doesn't work and ap.com redirects to www.audioprecision.com.

huh? try it again...

I have permission to post the press release here on this thread at 3 p.m. PST Stay tuned....I told you guys it was going down today...

I have permission to post the press release here on this thread at 3 p.m. PST Stay tuned....I told you guys it was going down today...

Tic Tic Tic..... It's 5:20 PM PST and no press release....

c'mon Mike !

Geez sorry for the delay guys...I had a power outage with all of the hot weather we've been having...hopefully power will stay on long enough for me to type this message and post the press release...

uh oh,,,,damn...the lights just flickered. s*** I better do this fast....

Geez sorry for the delay guys...I had a power outage with all of the hot weather we've been having...hopefully power will stay on long enough for me to type this message and post the press release...

You suck! Tease2.gif j/k

You suck! Tease2.gif j/k

According to my dealer yesterday, Malibu turned down offers from Sea Ray, and Brunswick and have accepted and offer from an individual who is apparently just buying in so that the head guy at Malibu (Bob?) can get some cash back after all these years. The investor is only infusing capital and things will stay as they have all these years turning out a great product. Love my Bu!!!!!!!! He also said that different that most companies, Malibu is self funding, owns the plant and equipment outright, has no debt and has and is running in the black. Sorta impressive!

You suck! Tease2.gif j/k

According to my dealer yesterday, Malibu turned down offers from Sea Ray, and Brunswick and have accepted and offer from an individual who is apparently just buying in so that the head guy at Malibu (Bob?) can get some cash back after all these years. The investor is only infusing capital and things will stay as they have all these years turning out a great product. Love my Bu!!!!!!!! He also said that different that most companies, Malibu is self funding, owns the plant and equipment outright, has no debt and has and is running in the black. Sorta impressive!

If this is true than it's good news for all of us.

You suck! Tease2.gif j/k

It's kinda like that when you're at the top of your game!

You suck! Tease2.gif j/k

It's kinda like that when you're at the top of your game!

Brunswick OWNS Sea Ray !

Brunswick does NOT have a ski/wake boat manufacturer in it's arsenal.

Malibu would be a great fit for them........Not necessarily for us !