Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any News on Malibu?

Guest J-Ro

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aneal000

• Mike00LXI

• 88Skier

• tgaugh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, Malibu invented the boat..........

And the internet.

I'll be in Merced on Friday to sign some "Documents". Maybe we can get together for lunch at One Malibu Court Merced, CA 95340.

You know, Malibu invented the boat..........

And the internet.

I'll be in Merced on Friday to sign some "Documents". Maybe we can get together for lunch at One Malibu Court Merced, CA 95340.

For the new Bu Biggrin.gif or the company? Surprised.gif

News Flash!

Latest rumor is that the current dealer network is funding the buyout. It appears they feel Malibu has to much control over them and they want to cut out a profit center so they can compete with Tige.

Guys and Girls,

It will be Volvo Marine that is going to buy Malibu. They are going to be putting their new propulsion system in all new boats. Check out - http://www.volvo.com/volvopenta/na/en-us/ This will revolutionize the inboard industry and give Volvo Marine a new market into smaller boats with their design. Then all the other inboards manufacturers will turn to Volvo to have them OEM that system. The ski/Wakeboard world will turn upside down. Watch out for those clever Vikings.

News Flash!

Latest rumor is that the current dealer network is funding the buyout. It appears they feel Malibu has to much control over them and they want to cut out a profit center so they can compete with Tige.

Yeah,

I heard that Cope and McPheter's / Ultimate water sports CA. is going to buy it.

Bawwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa.

It will be Volvo Marine that is going to buy Malibu. They are going to be putting their new propulsion system in all new boats. Check out - http://www.volvo.com/volvopenta/na/en-us/ This will revolutionize the inboard industry and give Volvo Marine a new market into smaller boats with their design. Then all the other inboards manufacturers will turn to Volvo to have them OEM that system. The ski/Wakeboard world will turn upside down. Watch out for those clever Vikings.

Did you notice that this system is steered with a joystick Crazy.gif ....check out the links on the right under the pic.

News Flash!

Yeah,

I heard that Cope and McPheter's / Ultimate water sports CA. is going to buy it.

Bawwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blowup.gifBlowup.gif

Pictured....But for the sake of relationship repair our last dealer put customer service to the top and fixed everything with our old boat. They even gave us a great deal on the new bu and honored and old quote on our trade. So for the record they were awesome in the end!

Did I miss something? Is it the middle of Winter? Crazy.gif

For Andyb it is Shocking.gif

Yup. But the days are getting longer now as yours are getting shorter!

Who will I write my cheque out to for the silver boat?

Guys and Girls,

thats friggen retared theres no way im gonna buy a another malibu if i have to get it with that stupid system on it