Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard Binding Issues

jshap

My wife has been boarding a bit more lately and has been having some problems with her feet falling asleep. She says her feet are basically two "bricks" when she gets done with her run as she basically has no feeling left. She has Minx bindings and doesn't really cinch them down much, which makes them fall off pretty easily. Her feet are narrow, but maybe a bit "tall."

They are technically the right size and they should be stretched out by now. Any suggestions away from just getting new bindings? I'd hate to spend the dough if a simple adjustment is all that's needed. Any advice would be appreciated.

John

Some bindings will have a line of screws where the arch support is along the side of the foot where you can adjust the arch support. If yours has this you're golden, if not I hope she enjoys her new bindings!

If yours has this you're golden, if not I hope she enjoys her new bindings!

Hehe...we'll look next weekend. Thanks Greg.