Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sold boat - on to the next one

hethj7

26 minutes ago, Slurpee said:

That's why I really like the tower arm for my mirror. No visibility problems or obstruction problems. 

Yeah, you're going to have the same problem if you have the bow up more than normal driving around. When you start weighting your boat and pulling riders you will understand this. 

I like the mirror part, I don't like that you can't reach up and just adjust it. You have to physically loosen the hand nut to move it. I still wouldn't order the tower mirror for myself. I prefer the windshield mount. 

A lot of the problem is that this surf wave is so long. If the rider stayed right behind your transom you could see well, when they ride to the back of the wave with your bow up, you can only see the bottom half of the rider. BUT, that's a good thing!

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, hethj7 said:

@UpperleftWakeAgreed, just not sure how much classy and a blue flake go together :crazy:

I noticed on the build sheet that boat comes with the command wheel.  I didn't realize it was now available outside of the M235.   

Like the blue sparkle...don't know about the driftwood though... Can you guys order full custom in the states, hence pick your own interior colour? We ordered our 20VTX with the command wheel here in Aus.

Doing a boat, and choosing color scheme is really exciting, but finding the good combo for you is a real nightmare. Good luck if you can still modify it. 

It took me 3 months to finalize my combo... 

Edited by smooky

My family has purchased quite a few boats from Stateamind.  Joel and Andrew are both great and you will get support after the sale.  It seems that no matter what lake we're on, they (Stateamind) know or have partnered with someone nearby that can help if we have issues.  They run the company from a watersports enthusiast perspective so they are in tune which what's going on in the industry.  When they aren't working they are on the lake so they know the boats inside and out.  Good luck with the sale.  

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, hethj7 said:

Hmmm, not sure I like the gray.  But, do what you all like.  Got any real pics of a similar combo? 22VLX?

I like that gray a lot.  It looks really nice on a 'real' boat.....

ahopkins22LSV
6 hours ago, Sixer said:

I like that gray a lot.  It looks really nice on a 'real' boat.....

Me too, looks awesome in person with the dark blue flake or stratosphere blue flake. Looks like poop in the boat builder!

• Like 2
On June 24, 2016 at 9:51 PM, hethj7 said:

@mrnate450r I was looking at WTW photos and this will definitely be a twin to your old boat.  I always thought it was gorgeous on the water!

FA90FA66-80DA-432C-B9B9-C475E2601994_zps

Is this at Smithville lake. 

54 minutes ago, nutoz said:

Is this at Smithville lake. 

Yes it is.   Do you go up there?   We're always looking for more boats for Wake the World if you are interested! :)

Is the middle boats top color vapor blue. Um, either way, me like !  Dont get me wrong, I like all those boats colors.

But that boat in the middle, nice.

Steve B.

edit: for me, the white tower on the blue with the middle boat. Ugh. Gorgeous.

Since I'm rambling... that black bimini on the white tower. Need.

Steve B.

Edited by Steve B.