Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My kids on the water tonight

Chef23

We got home from being gone this weekend and my kids wanted to get out behind the boat. We got out about 7:30 for a quick hour.

Here is my daughter who is 8 on a slalom. She is dropping a ski and has gotten up once on 1.

Meg27-23-06.jpg

Here is my son who is 7 on the wakeboard. He has gotten up twice on a slalom but seems to prefer the wakeboard so far Mad.gif Just kidding I am just happy he likes being behind the boat at this point.

Matt27-23-06.jpg

Edited by Chef23

Awesome, Chef! My son (4) went from the skimmer to the trainers last week. I'll have to get some pics to put up as well. Aint it great having fun with them behind the boat? Yes.gif

Awesome, Chef! My son (4) went from the skimmer to the trainers last week. I'll have to get some pics to put up as well. Aint it great having fun with them behind the boat? Yes.gif

That is great about your son. We weren't spending a lot of time on the water until last summer when my kids were 6 & 7. They both used the skimmer when they were 4 & 5 but I couldn't get them behind the boat (I don't have a boom). They both made the jump to skis holding the rope themselves last summer and have made huge strides this year.

I have had 6 hour days when all I do is pull them around the lake and I love it.