Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'16 LSV - Wedge Lift Mode

pauley71

Is there anything to allow the wedge to automatically go back to lift mode when you power down?  I mean the surf gate engages and disengages, seems like a nice feature would be to run in lift mode at idle and getting to speed, then deploy to the preset.  Then back to lift when you power down.  

Edited by pauley71

It does that exact feature with wakeboard presets, but for surfing the boat is at speed so quickly it would likely not be that beneficial.   I am guessing that is why it doesn't do it for surf. 

haha .. I thought it should but to be honest I've only had my boat for a couple of months and haven't been on a wakeboard once!  This boat surfs so much better than my old tub I have enjoyed doing something different.  I guess I should try it.  Thanks -  

• Like 1

I just bought a 16 as well. Sold my 13 lsv. When I would slow down in my 13 the wedge would go down until I reached surfing speeds and then return to position, it would even show the wedge position on the dash but on my 16 it just stays in one place. Does this sound right??