Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Test drove T23 Tonight Bad Reg Wave?

livesound

I'm 260 and Jeff spec'd a Hunter Clement Pro 4'8" but a little wider in the tail (22"). 

Definitely don't go by the website. They tweak them to fit the rider and style. Just be ready to drop a G. 

4 hours ago, livesound said:

a couple of photos here.  also T23 reasonably fitted he is trying to get me at 73500 this is with a trailer,  i was thinking 69500.  any one have any advise on price?

That price sounds reasonable.  Point of reference - I saw a show price of $72,500 back in January, which was about 12% below MSRP.    

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

I'm 260 and Jeff spec'd a Hunter Clement Pro 4'8" but a little wider in the tail (22"). 

Definitely don't go by the website. They tweak them to fit the rider and style. Just be ready to drop a G. 

Ya thats what it costs when you go custom,  i have looked into that myself a time or two.  and then you ding to on the windshield lol.

16 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

just call Jeff ... he's your size.  He can build you whatever you want.

Correct. We don't call them "custom" just for kicks. He can make one sized for your dog if you want. 

14 hours ago, livesound said:

Ya thats what it costs when you go custom,  i have looked into that myself a time or two.  and then you ding to on the windshield lol.

I'm on season three with my SC.  I don't put it in the racks but other than that it's not like I wrap it in bubble wrap all the time either, and it's held up real well.  A scuff or two maybe but no dings yet.  much much much better than the triple X board it replaced, which was warped, dinged and dented mostly just from looking at it wrong.

• Like 1
On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 10:18 PM, Anderson24 said:

1235 isn't the greatest. A 15" prop will definitely help and should not struggle. Try to add a little more weight to the port side...just a small list. What speed were you running? I have found the wedge down always gives more of a vert face. And bow weight for sure...especially with 1100's in back

Anderson

Couple of quick questions for you:

What RPM's are you running when surfing?  Fuel burn average for weighted or excessive?

What are you fill/drain times?

Thanks for your feedback