Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

medallion power module problem on 2009 wakesetter 247

I have a problem with my medallion power module I think.  the right ballast pump was not getting any power so I replaced the fuse (which had blown) and now nothing on that board responds.  When pushing the buttons on the Mux units, they  try to turn on the accesory but then emediatly go back to off. It's like the board has no power going to it or the main board can not see it.  I checked all the fuses and they were good.  Without a diagram I can't do much more testing.   I've tried to locate a replacement board online but to no avail.  The boat is not that old.  does anyone know where to buy a new board? Medallion doesn't list one on thier web site.  Is there an alternate manufacturer or a good source for after market parts? The part number is 1539-10370-01 (PWR mod H-Bridge CAN TERM) 08/19/15 REV:H

Edited by bwfredette
update
  • 1 year later...

There should be a red blinking light on the power module when the battery switch is on or battery connected and it is working.  The old Malibu saying is "if it's blinking, it's thinking".