Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Membership

hethj7

5 hours ago, wakesonthesnake said:

Hi,

I am getting the same error code as Bozboat  was when trying to renew.  I would like to support please help.

I reissued your invoice.  Thanks for the support.  This is a bug in the software and just haven't found a way to resolve it.

3 hours ago, Malibudude said:

I reissued your invoice.  Thanks for the support.  This is a bug in the software and just haven't found a way to resolve it.

I'm getting the same issue as well.  I tried reporting it via the support link as well early this morning.  I need to renew mine ASAP (need that Crew Member discount).

3 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

I'm getting the same issue as well.  I tried reporting it via the support link as well early this morning.  I need to renew mine ASAP (need that Crew Member discount).

Reissued it for ya.  Let me know if you have any issues.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bruises said:

Can I pay any other way than PayPal?  I got to check out and don't have or want a PayPal account?

Thanks

Since there are no packages in your profile, you need to go to the store & choose a package that is non-recurring. The none of the recurring packages have check by mail enabled.

35 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

Me too please

You had a non-recurring package from the past in your profile, so I deleted the recurring invoice & sent one from the non-recurring. I hope that's what you were after.

3 hours ago, 85 Barefoot said:

WG, I asked first :biggrin:  Can you handle me too?

I am so sorry, somehow I missed you. That's what I get for being in a hurry. I just resent it, let me know if you run into problems.

And I haven't said it in a while, but thanks to ALL of you for your continued support. 

I'd like one too.  Won't let me buy a second non-recurring 

4 hours ago, WakeGirl said:

You had a non-recurring package from the past in your profile, so I deleted the recurring invoice & sent one from the non-recurring. I hope that's what you were after.

@WakeGirl  Thanks, will send check... can I request a medium Tee for my wife?  I didn't see a size option on checkout.  Will post pics and intro when up and running, Thanks again.

4 hours ago, River Monsters said:

Chief, I like the hat.

I resent the invoice, so you should be able to pay from that. You'll need to check with Malibudude, but I think that he only has shirts at the moment.

1 hour ago, Bruises said:

@WakeGirl  Thanks, will send check... can I request a medium Tee for my wife?  I didn't see a size option on checkout.  Will post pics and intro when up and running, Thanks again.

When you send the check, just put a note in with it that has your username & what size you want. And if there are any issues with that, contact Malibudude - he's the one handling the financials these days.

On July 29, 2016 at 11:47 AM, WakeGirl said:

I resent the invoice, so you should be able to pay from that. You'll need to check with Malibudude, but I think that he only has shirts at the moment.

I was referring to the long feathered hat I wear when I am on the website.  I didn't see an invoice.

On 8/5/2016 at 1:40 PM, Hentz said:

Fyi, I am looking to renew a past membership and the site does not allow me to like all the others

4 hours ago, Hentz said:

ANYBODY???

I sent both of you a renewal notice.  If you have any problems PM me and I'll take care of it.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

Can someone send me a new renewal?  I have the same issue as last year :)    

It still shouldn't be this hard to give someone money.  Lol

I agree, not sure why this can not be fixed. Not my area so I can't address it.

@Malibudude

4 hours ago, hethj7 said:

Can someone send me a new renewal?  I have the same issue as last year :)    

It still shouldn't be this hard to give someone money.  Lol

Got it reissued for you.