Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Prop for 06' 23LSV

Murphy8166

Buddy of mine has an 06 23LSV with a Acme 537 on it and was pretty disappointed in his hole shot with full stock ballast and 6 folks in the boat.  Working on getting him onto the site and sending him the link to this info...

1.) Can he step up to the 14.5" prop such as 1235 or 1615.  I don't think he quite needs to step up to a 15" or lower pitch - the 537 is a cupcake...

Thanks for your help and if you are looking to sell a 1235 or 1615 please shoot me a PM or post up here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 9:58 AM, Murphy8166 said:

Buddy of mine has an 06 23LSV with a Acme 537 on it and was pretty disappointed in his hole shot with full stock ballast and 6 folks in the boat.  Working on getting him onto the site and sending him the link to this info...

1.) Can he step up to the 14.5" prop such as 1235 or 1615.  I don't think he quite needs to step up to a 15" or lower pitch - the 537 is a cupcake...

Thanks for your help and if you are looking to sell a 1235 or 1615 please shoot me a PM or post up here!

Yes anything up to a 15" would work. If he surfs then a 15" would be advised especially with heavy load, but the 1235 is one of the most common props being run. I have the 15" 2419 on my VLX and I like it.