Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

One more hour

mrothwell

Thank you both for your warm wishes. Tongue.gif

BTW - this is coming around - I had to read about all the WOW's that I didn't attend. And Andy went last year and rubbed it in.

I was supposed to be out of here in 2 minutes with Malibu Dreamin as my destination, but the boss called and said he is on his way in (over an hour away) and wants to talk about giving me added responsibilities...

maybe I should still leave...

edit, oh yeah, I almost forgot - enBjoyI TyouEr tMripE

Edited by aneal000

BTW - this is coming around - I had to read about all the WOW's that I didn't attend. And Andy went last year and rubbed it in.

Now I've gotta ask ya', whose fault is that anyway? But I'll try to be big about this & wish you a good time. :)

edit, oh yeah, I almost forgot - enBjoyI TyouEr tMripE

Give it up for Subliminal Man everyone! :lol:

Heading to upstate NY for three weeks in less than 24 hrs. I camp on a secret lake that only smooth water man knows about. We only take the boat out of the water to gas up, usually at night. It is easier and better for the lake that way.

'

Be careful on your death trap!

Oh, have fun too!