Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I just upgraded from an 01 WSVLX to the 04 WSVLX

2004 WSVLX

To get this dream come true. Me and a buddy made it round trip in 50 hours. And it was well worth it. Saved some coin compared to the used Cali Bu's. And I will do it again in a few years. My last one came from TN and I shipped then. Shipping was a little more this time so I wanted to go and get it. 167 hours on her when I got it. The Dorsey Tandem is insane and is brand new, the boat must have been on a lift or something. Loaded with every option, except no subs. :( So the SONY factory deck needs to upgraded with either an auxillary for ipod or the interface. It needs a mono amp added for a couple 12's as well. The guy who had it never had the PP calibrated, we rode at 13 mph on 7/4/06. But all in I just replaced a draining pump on one of the hard tanks, and all is well. I got 600 lbs of lead to spread around so this thing is set to roll. Warranty for another year Biggrin.gif And lots of fun to be had. I'll post more pics of course. I'm a proud bu owner once again.

post-2017-1153506017_thumb.jpg

Don't laugh at my picture post attempt, I'll get there, what's the best way to get to 100K anyway?

Congrats on the new Bu!

If you need crew members, just let me know - we're neighbors ( or at least pretty close ).

Greg

Edited by Greg_S

Nice Boat.

Wichita? I thought I was the only insane person that drives that far for a boat.

I bet you were tempted to pull up roots and move to Ta-Town. It's a happening Metropolis. Grew up there, so I should know.

post-2017-1153511707_thumb.jpg

Hey Greg, always lookin for addtl riders, but me no like salt, i think you'll agree. "TA town" was great! We passed by a couple of lakes and houses were like 250K on water. We were ready to buy. I would like to take a moment to thank my sponsors, Stacker3, Red Bull, LOST, and Mountain Dew, and coffee in the am. I was like this when I saw it Surprised.gif and like this when we got home Crazy.gif