Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'm signing off But not really...Ninja Sperrys

Afun

Hey Afun....sad to see you go.  You are one of the many fun/interesting people I have enjoyed "meeting" on this site.  I wish you the best but remember you don't need a boat to be a participating member of the site. Hope you and yours have a nice summer!

Tim

• Like 2

Man Afun, I would have never pegged you as the guy to abandon TMC just because he didn't own a Bu.  You DO realize you can still talk Ninjas, Sperrys and the livability of San Diego here..... right? 

Hope it's not true, but Happy Trails if it is Afun! 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, thtrog said:

Congrats Afun, if you're ever through central NC I'll hook you up with a surf session! 

And who could of imagined that you would be offering me a surf session on G boat!!

We'll miss you Afun. Hope you aren't without a boat for long. If you are ever in Ohio and want to get dragged across the lake dont hesitate to message me.

Steve B.

So many classic moments from you Afun. Thanks for the memories. I'm sure you could travel the country and find a pull in just about every state. I know you have a pull on stand by in Nor Cal. Stay true and tune in from time to time to give us some shenanigans to talk about every once in a while. Peace out Brah. 

5 hours ago, isellacuras said:

So many classic moments from you Afun. Thanks for the memories. I'm sure you could travel the country and find a pull in just about every state. I know you have a pull on stand by in Nor Cal. Stay true and tune in from time to time to give us some shenanigans to talk about every once in a while. Peace out Brah. 

Add Wisconsin to that list.  Stay in touch.

17 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

must play last two seconds .25 speed for full effect

I was so disappointed that day...but this video has given me a good laugh. I now remember NorrisMikes pictures with the P&B on my shirt. 

I also remember when Mike put Donald Trump inside a G23...too funny