Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'16 25 LSV (or a 247) vs 23 LSV surf wake

smc67

Are these two wakes very similar?

I don't have prices from dealers on the 25 LSV but I'm wondering if what I've read here might be high.  I've been quoted around 90k+ on the 23 LSV with the 410, which is less than I thought.

I posted this in January but as I'm closer to pulling the trigger, I'm hoping to get a little more feedback.  

8 minutes ago, IXFE said:

That's a really good deal... just sayin'

The 25 LSV wave is very similar. That boat is probably $15k more but you get a motor upgrade to 450 as part of deal. 

Is the 450 really an upgrade?? :)

• Like 2

I spent some time debating the '16 23 vs 25. Previous boat was '09 23.  Went with the the 25 and have about 20 hours on it.  Really enjoying the extra space. 

If you can pick one up for the price you mentioned....That would be fantastic. Mine was well north of that but I got the G4 and a lot of expensive paint! 

• Like 2