Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

In search of 2014 Table

GixxerGeorge

Does anyone have a link to order the table top for a 2014 22MZX? I have the floor mount and post but the top is MIA. I ordered this one but it's a 2" hole, looks like the one I need is approximately 1 7/8" tapered. Dealer wants $300 (for the entire kit).

I know a lot of people don't use them (want to sell me yours?) but what the wife likes, the wife gets. Thanks.

Just got the top mount from Great Lakes skipper and made a table out of hdpe. Made it a little to big so I will be trimming it down tonight.

9 minutes ago, shadetreefab said:

Just got the top mount from Great Lakes skipper and made a table out of hdpe. Made it a little to big so I will be trimming it down tonight.

Ah so does the factory table have a metal mount or is the whole thing molded from a single piece of plastic?

Does anyone have a pic of the underside of the factory table? Dimensions?

Thanks!

I have a table from my VTX.  I assume it's the same table size you'd need, but the VTX mount is not the same onto the boat.  I have an arm that comes out from the side of the boat at an angle, then straight up.  I'd tell you to make me an offer, but it would probably cost me $300 to ship it.  It's heavy.  Not exactly a rectangle, but it's approximately 29.5" x 21".  

20160525_142421_zpscrlkamty.jpg

20160525_142426_zpse9oqwrv8.jpg

22 hours ago, Sixer said:

I have a table from my VTX.  I assume it's the same table size you'd need, but the VTX mount is not the same onto the boat.  I have an arm that comes out from the side of the boat at an angle, then straight up.  I'd tell you to make me an offer, but it would probably cost me $300 to ship it.  It's heavy.  Not exactly a rectangle, but it's approximately 29.5" x 21".  

Thanks Sixer! I wonder if the table side of the mount is the same as the old floor mount system...

17 hours ago, shadetreefab said:

http://greatlakesskipper.com/malibu-rtlmzkgsh-silver-1-7-8-inch-stainless-steel-boat-table-mount

this is the table side mount I used, ive been looking for a factory table since last summer, I gave up and made one shade tree style

Hence the name! Thanks for the link I might end up going this route if I can't find a used factory top.

It's hard to tell from the pic, is the mount tapered to match the pole?

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:34 PM, Sixer said:

Are the cup holders original? Did you get those after market? My crew had one cup holder go over board the last time we had the table out. FYI - They don't float :)

I've been looking to replace the one cup holder. But I might be out of luck and just get a whole new set of four.

Yes, original cup holders.  Table has never been used, it's just in my garage.  I had to take it out when I added extra PNP ballast in the back, table took up too much room strapped in the rear storage.  Here's a pic of how mine goes in.....didn't seem tapered, so I'm not really sure if they are the same?

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/818411/Malibu-Boats-Boat-2014.html?page=76#manual